Friday, May 4, 2018

Review - Anchor Leg by Jack Croxall @JackCroxall

Stranded 750 million miles from Earth. Stranded with a saboteur, stranded with a killer.

Humanity has spilled out into the Solar System, into a succession of giant space stations known as the Relay. Seren Temples is a security apprentice running the Relay’s remote Anchor Leg. When sabotage strands her vessel near another damaged ship, Seren and her team are sent across to investigate. The second ship is a zero-G graveyard. Inside its vast hold, nothing but a single vial of frozen blood.


Review -  At first I felt like the Author was condescending, that means talking down to me. Once I got over that I got settled in my seat and let Croxall take me on my merry way, across the galaxy that is.

Great mystery and story of a fish out of water trying to breath and save a whole star base alone from terrorists and pirates without crossing the line. So much is going on and so many characters to follow but only adds to the complex, rich environment that Croxwell offers to tell his story in.

It is a big story that focuses in on a razor's edge to tell a galaxy sized story and unravels a galaxy sized mystery. Pick it up and enjoy this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment