Saturday, November 24, 2012

30 Days Worth by David J. Avila @JadedDAVe

30 Days Worth

On April 1st, 2012 I happened to come across a tweet on Twitter about someone's first day for NaPoWriMo. I knew what NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) was but I never heard of NaPoWriMo (National Poetry Writing Month) and I was intrigued. I clicked the link and learned that in April, poets will submit to writing a poem a day for the entire month. I loved the idea and immediately signed up. I got wonderful positive feedback. I thought it would be a shame to let those poems disappear into the Ethernet. I decided to publish them for you and the rest of the world to enjoy.

http://jadeddave.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/jadeddave

(Prices may change at any time. Before downloading, confirm that this book is still free. Some become Prime Eligible, with Prime, Kindle owners can choose from thousands of books to borrow for free.)

And feel free to share this post via your social network of choice. Let's help these authors get the word out to other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment