Sunday, August 12, 2012

From Him to Us: Volume 1 by Nate Gray @nategrayzone

From Him to Us: Volume 1

Our spiritual-being is important for our well-being and maintaining through life. This is what I live by to help me. I enjoy life, and have challenges like all of us. As we open ourselves and grow with others, we see we are not alone. I have endured and overcome trials.

There are some challenges as growing up in a single parent home, in the city of Chicago where violence claim lives daily, my fate in the hands of court, surviving being mauled by a police dog-canine patrol, and currently an entrepreneur in a down economy, God has brought me through it all.

During one of my many tests, I sought God and wrote about things I learned communicating with Him. “From Him to Us,” is a series of topics on several areas of life we can use to grow spiritually. It is spiritual enrichment and a supplement for life’s journey. It relays the perspective we need to see in order to fulfill His purpose for us .This is my blueprint of how to excel using the gift of God.

website: www.facebook.com/NateGrayZone
Twitter: @nategrayzone

(Prices may change at any time. Before downloading, confirm that this book is still free. Some become Prime Eligible, with Prime, Kindle owners can choose from thousands of books to borrow for free.)

And feel free to share this post via your social network of choice. Let's help these authors get the word out to other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment